Shelcal 500 Tab (15 tablets in 1 strip)
It helps in keeping your bones strong and prevents osteoporosis. Calcium is used for building and maintaining healthy bones. Our body can get calcium from one of two sources namely food/diet or bones. When food fails to meet your body’s calcium requirements, it borrows it from your bones. If this happens over a period of time then it leads to bone loss.
It contains calcium as well as Vitamin D3. Calcium is also essential for heart, muscle, and nerve functions and also aids in the clotting of blood. This mineral also helps to treat and manage osteoporosis and to prevent calcium deficiency in pregnant and breastfeeding women. The primary function of Vitamin D3 in the body is to maintain healthy and strong bones. It does so by ensuring calcium absorption in the gut and by maintaining adequate levels of two minerals essential for bone health, calcium, and phosphorus.
50 in stock
You may also like…
- - Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- - Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- - Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)
There are no reviews yet.