Information about Tynor L12 Walking Stick Quadripod Universal
Tynor L-12 Walking Stick Quadripod is a walking aid to give extra stability during walk to very weak, old or physically challenged individuals.
It is used to provide support and stability to an individual with mobility issues.
Product Specification and Features:
- Strong and durable: It is constructed from high strength mild steel aluminum alloy tubes, which are strong, durable and have good weight bearing
- Ambidextrous design: The handle is scientifically designed for ambidextrous use, it mimics the reverse hand anatomy, makes it extremely comfortable
- Good handle grip: Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip which is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless, and durable
- Enhanced stability: High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience
- Max/Min adjustable height: 780/742±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity: 110 Kg
- Available sizes: Universal (4’10’’- 6’0’’)
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Warranty Service Type: Repair
- What is covered in warranty: Manufacturing defect
- Warranty Liability: Maximum to product cost
- Customer Care Id: email@example.com
- Customer Care Number: 18001212656
Directions For Use:
Read the user manual/ instruction leaflet carefully.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage